Wednesday 16 July 2014

Project Battleforce: Avengers Assemble!


The Dire Avengers are complete. Thus bringing to a close the first stage of Project Battleforce. I'm quite pleased with how they have turned out, and am also quite glad to have started and finished painting a unit of models for once.





I've only just finished them, and I am going straight into a 1k points game tonight to try and learn the rules of 7th Edition a bit more.


Next on the list is the Wave Serpent, and as I type the glue is drying on the sub assemblies which I will basecoat a bit later. I've always struggled to paint larger vehicles as opposed to single models and units, so this is the next big test before moving on to some Guardians as a rest.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. They look good. I love stock paint schemes. The contrast really pops.

    ReplyDelete