Tuesday 24 December 2013

Not Dead...Yet


First of all, I would like to apologise for not updating in nearly two months. But rest assured, I am now finding some spare time to start writing more about my adventures in hobbying.




First off, during November I was furiously painting for the Tale of Many Gamers event at the local store and trying to paint ahead before my holiday to Japan. Needless to say, I failed to make much headway into it, but the holiday was amazing.


For a massive Gundam fan like myself, getting to visit Gundam Front was like all my Christmases rolled into one. There is no experience like seeing a full scale replica of a mecha.

Once I got back however, it was back to the fast and furious painting as Check in #4 was coming up and I needed to complete the previous two aswell. At the end of it though, I had upped my model count from 7 to 43.


So now I am back on track with that, I can relax a bit with the painting, I'm thinking more mech is needed for the next few check ins.

Seeing as this was my first full year back in the Warhammer scene, I am thinking it would be nice to have a few reflective posts. So my next few will be the 10 things I disliked in 2013, followed by the 10 things that I liked, before finishing off with 10 things I am looking forward to as we enter 2014.

Thank you for reading, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment